The Cold Speculum, or "Turn Your Head and Cough"

Let's share our experiences with doctors in the DC area. Send any reviews to doctorsindc@gmail.com - Thanks! For a thorough resource check out http://www.washingtonian.com/health/topdocs/list.html (List compiled by fellow doctors, however, so lacks the patient perspective.) One more note: this site is hard to search right now. But you could try doing a Google Advanced search on the domain name if you're looking for a specific doctor or area.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Gynecologist Shiva Sedghi - Good Recommendation

I think she's no longer doing Ob, just Gyn, but she's fantastic. She takes the time to talk to me every time I go in, to discuss my sexual history and birth control, make sure I don't need anything different or new tests, and is a very calming and personable person. When I had cysts, she did a very thorough job of monitoring the problem without making me feel like she was just doing it to cover her ass, and explained the situation to me in a way that made me feel taken care of and less panicky than I might have been with another doctor. I know many women who see her and all of them love her.

(1145 19th Street, Suite 410., 202- 331-1740)

(Recommended by: Julie)

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dr. Sedghi is absolutely the best doctor in the whole world! She is the bomb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home